Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Belated Easter!

Mommy did a bit of tweaking with the blog design the past few days, in case you didn't notice.

Anyway, I hope you all had a good Easter(if you celebrate it that is, if not I hope you had a good Sunday :P). I spent the morning watching as Mommy and her brother searched for their Easter baskets and eggs. It was amusing as I watched them all being hidden. Mommy kept telling me to find them, I just sat there and blinked at her.

Mommy thought the eggs her dad got were a bit creepy. I don't know what she's talking about...


After they found some eggs, I spent my time chasing the eggs around. Woody took a few and was walking around with them in his mouth...silly dog. 

Everyone left for the day to go to Easter dinner, so I just slept the whole time. 



Today Mommy and I moved more stuff around her room. Well she said I wasn't very helpful, but whatever. I was supervising. And it's not my fault that the duster looks like a toy...

Our room almost looks good. Mommy wants to add some stuff to the wall and do a bit more cleaning when she has the time. She also moved my cat tree back in the room so now I have a new place to sleep! Not much has really been going on. Hopefully later in the week there will be more. 









No comments:

Post a Comment