Monday, April 29, 2013

Monstah Monday: One Step Closer to World Domination...

So Mommy thinks I've been causing a lot of trouble lately. It's partially her fault, she encouraged it. What is 'it' exactly? Well, here's a picture to show you:

This.

And this.
It started with me just sitting and watching her using her laptop. After a while I decided that I wanted to try it. She wasn't too happy about it. What can I say? I like chasing the cursor around the screen. The keyboard makes a good bed too. Almost as good as laying on the screen:


She tried downloading some apps for me, but I prefer Solitaire. So far it's my favorite, whether it's on the iPad or on her laptop. 

She thinks it's only a matter of time before I'm learning how to use the internet and jump starting my world domination plans. I'm a cat, what can I say? It's something we all dream about. It's a cat thing, you wouldn't understand it. 

I was also having some fun trying to open up a bag:


Again sorry for the poor quality. 

~Mommy: Uh oh. She's back. It's only a matter of time before she'll be sprawled out on my keyboard...Right now she's laying beside the laptop with her face resting on the screen. 

With the apps, one of them has like a laser pointer dot. I think that one keeps her attention pretty well. The other app has bugs crawling on the screen. She could watch it for hours. She thinks that the bugs are going under the iPad though. She's way more interested in Solitaire, though. Figures. Of course she won't play the game for cats.

And that video is why you cannot leave out a bag of cat food. She'll shred it, even if she has food in her bowl. She also steals treat bags and tries to shred them. ~

1 comment:

  1. Well, those are cats for ya! But yours is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete