Friday, March 29, 2013

My Morning Routine

Being a cat, I have a very specific morning routine. I think it's safe to start with my nightly routine too:

9:00PM-10:00PM: Depending on mood or location of Mommy, go find her and stare at her until she decides to go to bed.

10:00PM: Follow Mommy into bathroom and beg for attention.

10:00PM-10:30PM: Stare at Mommy as she gets ready for bed and cry for attention/food.

10:30PM: Get fed. Sniff food, meow, and continue begging. When Mommy points at food, sniff again, and walk away.

10:30PM-11:00PM: Run around like crazy, make noise, get into everything, bother Mommy, etc.

11:00PM: Jump on Mommy's bed, say good night, and run away when she tries to get you to curl up.

11:00PM-5:30AM: ???? (I don't disclose this info. Highly classified.)

5:30AM-8:00AM: Curl up on Mommy fully knowing the first thing she wants to do when she wakes up is roll over.

8:00AM: Get flung off as Mommy struggles to find alarm.

8:02AM: Crawl back on Mommy, preventing her from getting up.

8:05AM: Get flung off again.

8:06AM: Climb back on Mommy and curl up nice and cute.

8:10AM: Ignore Mommy's pleas for you to get off because she has to get up.

8:15AM: Purr as Mommy gives up.

8:30AM: Finally let Mommy get up.


~Mommy: She's half the reason I hate getting up in the morning. It's like she saves up all her cuteness for the morning. I always wake up with her snuggled up next to me or curled up on my back. Sometimes I fling her off on accident because I'm not awake enough to realize there is weight on my back...

The other half of why I hate getting up in the morning is because, well it's a morning. Who in their right mind actually enjoys mornings? Clearly not me! ~

--------
Now have some cute pictures of me!

Picture through the door. "What are you doing out there Mommy?"

Mommy: She slept in this trunk for most of the day. I opened it so she'd stop causing other sorts of trouble.


Rocket Kitty preparing for launch!
Cozy
Now have some of Woody:

Through the door. "Why won't you come outside and chase the squirrel with me?"


Keeping watch for squirrels.






No comments:

Post a Comment