Monday, April 15, 2013

The Fluff Bug

Woody here! Mommy's letting me write a post, so that you don't have to have a somber post from her(see end of this post). She's calmed down quite a bit after finding out her cousins are safe and since the whole ordeal is calming down a little bit.

Mommy has recently been doing a lot of work with me since joining Dog Forum. They promote positive reinforcement training and I am thriving on it! I highly recommend you look into it if you have a dog(or even a cat! Cat's can be trained too, just don't tell Cherry I said that). 

Since the weather has been nicer and the majority of the snow is gone( :( I liked the snow...), Mommy and her dad have been taking me on long walks in the morning! We go roughly four miles through the trails in the woods around here. Every day we go a different route! It's a lot of fun! I've met a few dogs while there. I just love walks!

Now with the training, Mommy has been working on getting me to not pull on the leash, to come when called, and to lie down. I'm kind of getting it, but it's tough. 

Here are some pictures from today. We were working on recall:





And tomorrow, I'm going to get groomed! All my fluff will be gone, but I'll feel so much better. I keep getting everything caught in my fluff. Mommy also gets freaked out with my shedding. My fur sheds in tiny puffs. She says they're like little invaders. They're everywhere!



~Mommy: You may have seen the post before this. I deleted it, but I'm going to briefly repeat what it said. We live in Massachusetts and are safe from the explosions at the Boston Marathon. I was debating whether to go to the marathon, but didn't end up going. I have heard from three out of four of my cousins who live there. All three are safe. Two were not even in the city and the other(who I am the closest to) was a mile away from the finish line. Normally she goes and watches at the finish, but didn't this year. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment