Saturday, April 20, 2013

I seriously need a better schedule for this

~Mommy here. I've decided to do different "theme" days as we really don't do anything that interesting every few days. As you've seen, we're going to be doing 'Wordless Wednesday'. Too bad it's not another day, then we could have 'Woody Wednesday'. Oh well. 

Here are the themes I was thinking of:


-Monstah Monday

-Wordless Wednesday
-Thursday Update
-Flash Back Friday
-Woody's Weekend


Monstah Monday: This day will feature something about Cherry. She is known as my 'Little Monster' (Well, 'Monstah' with my slight Boston accent lol). Who knows what it will be about? Maybe a new toy she has or what she's been up to all week? 


Wordless Wednesday: What is a Blog Hop?


Thursday Update: May or may not happen every week. This will be a day for me to just update what I've been up to all week. Usually it will talk about my volunteering if I end up going that week. Soon I plan on finding either an internship or some other volunteer work, so there might be more to talk about.

Flash Back Friday: This day will include a picture of either Casie or Titan(the dog I grew up with). May include a little story about them or whatever. 


Silly Dog Saturday: An update from Woody.


Black and White Sunday: What is a blog hop?

This will all start Monday. 
Keep in mind, Cherry may take over any day if she so pleases. 


You know, I actually don't know if any reads this blog. If you do, take today to introduce yourself to us! We'd love to hear that people are actually reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment