Thursday, April 4, 2013

Some tips for freaking out your humans

I think every cat should master this skill. Not only is a great way to test how observant your humans are, it's also pretty amusing.

Here's a few ways to get your humans totally freaked out:
  • Stare at a random spot looking totally alert. This can be enough to freak some out. If not, suddenly dash out of the room like your tail is on fire. 
  • If that still doesn't work, cautiously walk back into the room and dash out again. 
  • Another one of my favorites is acting like you're watching something. Maybe let out a hiss a couple of times, fluff up, run out of the room, or a combination of the three. 
Just one of the ways I like to bother Mommy. The other day she tried making catnip toys:


------
~Mommy: Sorry for the lack of update yesterday. I had a wicked head ache and so Cherry was off "taking care of" me. I had a pillow placed over my face and she decided to stomp across it, slamming her paws down on my forehead as I was laying there flailing. Such a good nurse, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment