Friday, April 12, 2013

So guess who sucks at staying on schedule?

MOMMY DOES! She wouldn't let me on the computer for days! Well, I guess there wasn't much to write anyway. We haven't been doing all that much. Mommy had some friends over last week and she went to the shelter again on Wednesday.

~Mommy: I was going to go back last week, but the person who is supposed to be with me wasn't there. I got told I had to go home because I couldn't work alone. When I went on Wednesday, the shelter had gone from two cats to ten and down to three outdoor ones! YIKES! The cuddly one Smudge and one of the black cats Sammy got adopted. The new cats' names are Toby, Spring, Sampson, Timmy, Pokie, Freddie, Sonny, and Boo. Ming and Rusty were still there too. Sonny is getting adopted soon. 

I think Ming and Boo are my favorites. Ming is like a little monkey. He's so outgoing. He's always hogging all the attention. Boo was really sweet. He meowed every time you said his name. It was adorable! He was so soft too...I gave him a catnip toy and he just cuddled with it. Ming, on the other hand, went wild when I gave him one. 

If my parents would let me have another cat, I would probably want to take home Boo or Ming. I've seriously fallen in love with them. 

The other cats were nice too. When I got to the shelter Spring was wandering around the room while her and Toby's cage was being cleaned. Toby didn't seem to keen on moving. He played a bit when I gave him a catnip toy, though. Then Spring was put back in her cage. 

I was trying to get some good pictures of Boo, too. It's so hard to get a picture of a black cat! Luckily I had been playing around with camera settings and it was nice to be able to figure out a setting that worked. 
My favorite one of Boo.


Once we got a few pictures we went back to cleaning cages. I washed dishes while the cages were being cleaned. Sonny was let out while his cage was being cleaned and he ended up smelling the catnip toys in my bag. I looked over and he was rolling all over it. He's a sweetie too. 

Freddie was sleeping the whole time and Pokie, who's blind, didn't pay much attention to me. Timmy is really shy, so he didn't come over to me. Sampson wanted attention, but I'm not allowed to touch him due to his injured paw. I ended up spending most of my time petting Ming and Boo. I didn't get to see any of the outdoors cats, though. The weather was nice, so they were probably off doing cat stuff.~

There isn't much for me to say, so I think I'll let Mommy post some pictures of me!

Some from when I was younger:

First picture Mommy ever took of me. I was still hiding then.

























Casie in the same spot years before. 


Being a cat is tough work. 

If you want to see Mommy's photography, check out her DeviantArt account! http://snaparific.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment