Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Fluff Bug No Longer

Woody here again! Today I spent the day at the groomer's. I wasn't very happy when Mommy left me there. I was trying to claw my way back in front of the counter. They finally came back for me around 2:30ish. I was barking when they got there...I could hear Mommy saying that she heard me. I just wanted to get home so badly! 

Anyway, here are some pictures:

Before

After

After

After

After(Mommy's favorite picture of the day)

After

After

After

After...

I think you've got the point by now.


We didn't do much else for the past few days. Mommy's been working out in the gardens and somehow both her eyes are swollen. They think it's from the hedges...She's not very happy about it. I think she still looks fine. 

She also didn't work at the shelter today. There weren't enough cats for her to be needed. I think she was alright with that. She's been wanting to get yard work done for a while. She's also been considering finding either an internship at a vet's office or some other form of volunteer work with animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment