Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Meet the Rocket Kitty!

Hi, my name is Cherry. I'm an adorable black and white cat with light green eyes(sometimes they look yellow). My favorite activities include running around the house at warp speed(hence the name "rocket kitty"), chirping at the birds, and stealing things. My least favorite things are dancing with Mommy, getting my nails trimmed, baths, snow, and being kicked out of comfy spots.

Aren't I just adorable? 
I live with my Mommy, her parents, her brother, and my big brother.

My big brother Woody
We get along well sometimes. He likes to chase me around and get in my face. Some days I'm just minding my own business and he comes over and tries to get me to play. HMMFT! Can't a cat get some peace and quiet?

Other days I like to bother him by touching his paws and running off. It's funny to wake him up and scare him.



So stick around! I bet you'll just love to hear about my antics! Daily? Maybe. A few times a week? More likely. Staring out the window at birds and napping takes up a lot of time. I'll let Woody give you an update some days though. He's very talkative. Maybe it'll get him to shut up.

---------

Snuggling with Mommy

Rocket Kitty ready for take off!

~A word from Mommy: "I'm convinced Cherry runs on farts and coffee. There's got to be something that propels her so fast!"~

No comments:

Post a Comment