Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Painting with a Cat

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays seem like a good time for updates, huh? Well let me give you something to read. I've had a busy past couple of days.

Saturday March 23, 2013:

Mommy started painting a wall in her room today. It's something called 'Japanese Fern'. She thinks it matches me well.

I started by helping inspect where she was moving her furniture. This included climbing on newly cleaned things, weaving in and out of her feet while she moved things(obviously making sure everything was going good), and ultimately rocketing around the room and the newly cleaned space.

Then she got the ladder out! I LOVE the ladder. I was on top of it within 5 minutes and on my way into the attic. You see, the wall she's painting goes halfway up to the roof(~20ft from floor to roof) and on top of that wall is the attic. I always ask to go up there, but rarely does she let me. She doesn't trust me up there because I go out of sight...

But today was different. She let me climb up there and I just wandered around the beams and watched her put tape up.



After all that hard work, Mommy began painting. Of course I had to inspect the buckets and such.

I also got back onto the ladder to help out. Mommy thought it was funny when I climbed up while she was sitting on the top painting and started weaving in between her legs. All I wanted to do was see what was in the cup and play with the paint brush. She also wouldn't let me touch the wall.



I only got paint on my paw once though! I tried to help by chasing the roller up the wall. Mommy laughed at me when I left a green paw print trail...

March 24, 2013:

Mommy had a friend over to help paint, so I didn't cause as much trouble. I climbed into the attic once or twice though. At one point Mommy wasn't very happy with me because I went way out of sight and wouldn't show myself. She had to climb up and find me. She kept laughing at me saying I had a spider web beard! And she wonders why I wouldn't come out? She finally grabbed me and dragged me out and handed me off to her friend. Hmmf! How rude! 

Anyway, they finished the second coat and seemed really happy with themselves. 



--------
Now have some random pictures Mommy took over the past few days:
Rocket Kitty coming in for landing!

~Mommy: One of her favorite spots to sleep. She paws at my headphones and shirt all the time!~

Chasing Mommy's laptop relflection.

*YAWN!*

Nice and cozy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment