Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday Update...From the Cat

So it's been a while since I've written a post. I just figured I'd let you know what I've been up to. Mommy has been back and forth between here and her Grandma's house. She's also been busy with doctor appointments, so I've been left to entertain myself and when Mommy is here, I've been making it known that I missed her.

The other day it was so beautiful out, so Mommy opened the windows and pulled up a chair for me while she was busy cleaning.

I like to watch the bees buzzing around. I wish she'd let me out on the deck, but Mommy doesn't trust me to be out there alone. :(

After a few days of cleaning, she was ready to move back into her room. She had been sleeping in another room due to the hornets. The hornets are all gone now and I'm allowed back into our room again. So to get her bed ready, she had to put sheets on it again. I let her put the fitted sheet on, but I didn't like how the other sheet looked. It was lacking....me. So I crawled up under the sheet.







~Mommy: And after ruining my nice and neat sheet, she just laid down and stared at me.~
Mommy wasn't very happy. She said something about how I'm always causing trouble. Too bad I can see right through her. She really doesn't mind it. She thinks I'm too cute.

And yesterday I wasn't very happy with Mommy. She wouldn't let me lay on her notes(she was saying something along the lines of, 'Hey! I need those for this test! Go sit somewhere else!'), so this was my solution:


But then I fell asleep...


And she woke me up...

Evil glare...

...And evil stretch! 


And if anyone is curious about how Mommy is doing, she had an allergy test on Monday. She's allergic to oak and birch pollen and possibly milk. The great news is that she isn't allergic to me and allergies probably aren't causing her dizziness. The allergist thinks that it is her wisdom teeth causing jaw pain. So hopefully she'll get this all settled soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment