Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday Update

Well, the weather is nicer and I'm feeling a heck of a lot better so you know what that means? MORE PICTURES AND ADVENTURES! Woo hoo! Woody's got no idea what's in store for him. Mostly more training, but he loves it. 

So I've had a few posts to make, but I've been saving them in case I don't get any others ready for their scheduled days. It's been tough not writing them just yet. I've also been going through all my pictures, so there might be a few old ones surfacing soon. 

And Cherry's birthday is coming up! We aren't exactly sure of when she was born, but I'm estimating the month as being June. So probably June 1st will become her birthday(also because I can't wait longer ;) ). Oh man, that means I've got to get her a present too... any ideas? I won't let her peek at the comments. Wow, she's going to be three. She's growing up too fast. 

Casie's birthday was on the 15th too. She would have been 15. I can never remember that darn day. It's been years since I've actually remembered her birthday. I could tell you the exact date and maybe even general time when she died, but I can never remember her birthday. May is just one of those months where the days all merge. 

We've also got two new followers. I've said it before and I'll say it again, any time we get comments or new followers I literally start dancing or freaking out. Cherry will look at me like I've grown a second head. But it makes me happy to see that people actually visit this blog. So thank you to all who visit. Every comment is appreciated, even if we don't reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment