Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sorry About Yesterday

Yeah, I haven't done much with Woody in the past week. Since Wednesday, I've been feeling crappy and Thursday night I was so dizzy. It took me half an hour to change into my pajamas. Friday I was feeling even worse. I ended up going to the doctor and they still don't know what's wrong. The only answer I got is that it's probably still my ears. -sigh- This sucks. The weather is GORGEOUS and I haven't been able to enjoy it because I can barely walk anywhere without freaking out. 

So yeah, Woody and I haven't done much since Tuesday. Even then we barely did anything. I'm hoping I'll be better soon so I can take him for nice long walks, but I can't guarantee when that will happen. I can still do stuff with Cherry since she pretty much entertains herself. Playing with Woody is a bit more taxing on me. And his jumping around makes me dizzy at times. 

For yesterday, I wanted to find the first picture I ever saw of Woody, but I don't think I have it anymore. It was a long long time ago. I'll tell you a funny story about it, though. When I first saw the picture I thought, 'Wow. That dog is so ugly.' It was an awful picture. The angle made him look fat and his face looked smushed in. We still went to see him, but I wasn't sure I'd like him. When we got to his foster's house and opened the door to see that little guy, I instantly fell in love. He was so skinny. He looked nothing like his picture. I still have no idea how they got a picture that made him look fat. He was the skinniest thing I'd ever seen. 


Anyway, just figured I'd explain the lack of posts for Woody. I feel terrible that I can't do anything with him, but there isn't much I can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment