Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday Update: I Have Accomplished Nothing All Week

Seriously. I've done nothing this week. Bleh. I never got any email about going to the shelter and I wasn't really feeling good, so I didn't bother sending them an email. Hopefully next week I'll feel better. I'm a lot less dizzy, which is good. I might end up taking Woody for a nice long walk today. Haven't taken him in a while. I feel guilty about it, but I've barely wanted to leave the house.

Anyway I wanted to take some time to say that I appreciate all of the comments we're getting. Seriously, I love them. Every time we get a new comment, I dance around the room and go and tell Cherry. Every time we get a follower, I dance for even longer. Cherry probably thinks I'm crazy if she hadn't already figured that out a while ago. 

I want to reply to every comment, but sometimes I can't think of what to write. Don't think I didn't see your comment, I definitely did. I also have probably shown it to Cherry. We love getting comments, so keep them coming! And if you want to leave your blog's address, please do so! I love having other blogs to look at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment