Monday, January 27, 2014

Snowy Days

"No photos please."
In case you haven't noticed, it has been so cold pretty much all over. What are they calling it? The Polar Vortex? Anyway, I find snowy and cold days to be the perfect ones for being outside. If you knew me, you'd think that's pretty weird since I say I hate snow. I just like the peaceful atmosphere.

Now, I rarely get to enjoy that peace and quiet for one reason: Woody. I cannot go outside without him or he barks, whimpers, and claws at the windows. It doesn't matter if I'm just going to grab something off the porch. He makes the biggest fuss if I don't bring him with me. 

And pretty much all he does when I do take him is run and jerk me around. He also gets caught around EVERYTHING. If you turn your back for a second, he's already tangled around every tree in sight. But, I do love to get pictures of him while running. They're not the easiest pictures to get. I end up with a lot of blurred ones because I couldn't tell that the shutter speed was so slow. Out of 100 pictures, I maybe get 3 good ones. And of course, he's not the easiest dog to get pictures of. Every time I get out the camera, he refuses to face me for long enough to get a picture. Sometimes I can bribe him with food or weird noises, but he just cannot sit still(unless it's with his back to me). You guys may never get to enjoy the cute faces he makes. :( Cherry, on the other hand, poses every time I get the camera out. She was born to be a diva.

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for....

THE PICTURES!

DERP


Isn't it beautiful?


HERPADERP





I love this one.


"Ohhhh! Tracks!"


No comments:

Post a Comment