Saturday, June 8, 2013

Silly Dog Saturday: Fun in the Field

Mommy decided the other day that she wanted to have a vegetable garden. Her mom had had one years ago and it was planted again a few years ago, but the grass grew back over. So, we went out a few days ago and started digging. Mommy had me out on my 100ft rope and let me do whatever I wanted. I think she just liked having the company. 

Now on our property, there are three fields. There's one huge one surrounding the yard. My rope reached far enough that I could run through part of the field. I had a blast!


Mommy called my name. I could barely be seen in the taller grass.

Closeup on previous picture

Day 1 of digging






View of the field.



Day 2 of Digging



I was jumping up as Mommy was taking picture to adjust the lighting. This is one of her favorites.

Can you see me?





Finished digging.


What do you want? Can't you see that I'm busy?

Looking awesome.
The garden isn't ready for planting yet. Mommy needs to add fertilizer and a fence. She also wants to line the edges with rocks since she hates dirt edging. She plans to grow bell peppers, broccoli, green beans, and carrots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment