Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Running, Swimming, and Other Fun Things

Not often you get a Tuesday update, especially from me! But Mommy finally took me to the reservoir yesterday. I had a blast! Now, I don't actually swim. I just wade into the water and drink. I do love going to the water, though. It's more time I get to spend with Mommy!

I mainly ran around. It's my favorite thing to do. Mommy thinks I look kind of funny when I run...


Yes, I know I'm a little chubby. We're working on that.





And now into the water!




WHOOPS! Fell off a rock into the deeper water. :(


No Mommy. Water is for drinking, not swimming.
 And some more running!


Mommy's favorite picture of the day.



Pointing? Caught mid-walk? Who knows? Another one of Mommy's favorites. 

And now for the best part! We walked down through the woods to get to the water, but walked home on the road. Luckily we did because we found a thing! Mommy wouldn't let me play with it. I really REALLY wanted it. Mommy said it was something called a "turtle". It was about to cross the road, so Mommy tied me to a tree and brought it to the other side of the road. She wouldn't let me go and play with it. The whole way back I was off looking for these so called "turtles". 
Picture is a bit bright, sorry. Mommy didn't have time to adjust the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment