Monday, October 14, 2013

Monstah Monday: Spider Queen

Yesterday I worked on getting our Halloween decorations up. We have one that is a giant spider web. Cherry and Woody were very interested in it. I think Woody only cared about it because the cat was playing with it. Cherry was stalking the corners of it while I laid it out and Woody just kept walking through it, getting tangled, and then trying to pick it up and carry it away.

While I was putting it up, Cherry followed me and was trying to walk away with the end of it. It was the cutest thing. I only got a video of her trying to pull it down. I wish I had one of the whole process. It was pretty comical. Woody wasn't very happy about not being involved. Just as a note, he's not allowed upstairs or on the stairs at all.

From now until I take it down she will continue to pull at it. I had to fix it so many times last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment