Saturday, October 12, 2013

Great News!

So I got my driver's license Thursday! Today I took Woody for a drive. I bought him an Easy Walk harness and went to test it at a local park. Yeah...it didn't work. Woody didn't give a damn if it squeezed his legs together. He just kept pulling. I wish I had brought his other harness, but I totally forgot. It would have been a lovely walk if I remembered his harness. You should have seen me walking him. It was probably hysterical.

One of the paths at the park.
And yesterday Woody helped me clean out the truck I now share with my brother. By help I mean got scared when I started vacuuming and just got in the way. He would not give up the passenger seat. 
I finally convinced him to hang out in the back seat.
Now for the sake of mentioning the little demon, I went into the kitchen to bake a pie and saw this out of the corner of my eye:


Look at that face of evil. 
I have no idea where she dragged that thing from. She probably had it stashed away somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment