Sunday, September 8, 2013

Some Good News, Some Changes, and a Little Story

Alrighty, good news first. My dad was able to get my laptop to turn on and he found out that the keyboard is dead. That means all of my stuff on it is safe! He ordered me a refurbished one of the same model, so I'll soon have my laptop back!

Now for the changes. I think I'm going to stop with the posts where Cherry and Woody are talking. They're fun, but they take a bit longer and at the moment I just don't have that time. I'll still share stories, but not in their point of view. Every once and a while I might, but not all the time.

And now for the story. Cherry is a little trouble maker. Her newest trouble causing involves sleeping on pillows. How does this cause trouble? Well, the pillows are usually the ones I'm using. Every morning for a few weeks I would wake up with her laying on the pillow beside me with a piece of string(her newest prize). Now she wakes me up at night trying to lay on the pillow I'm using! She steps on my hair and occasionally even chews on it!

I think her go-to sleeping spot is now a pillow. I rarely see her anywhere else now.

(Sorry some pictures are blurry)








No comments:

Post a Comment