Friday, November 21, 2014

A New Style

Hello everyone! The fish tanks have been going well. The 29 gallon is halfway through cycling and I think the 10 gallon is now cycled. Not much other news with those.

Woody also went to the vet two days ago and Cherry goes Monday. The lump on Woody's leg is nothing to worry about right now. They want us to just watch it and bring him in when it's bigger so they can stick a needle in it and see what comes out. Cherry is just going in for a check up.

But today Woody's new collar came. I ordered it from Hilltop Leather. It is beautiful!

He thought I was asking him to do his 'stand' trick.


 Now in other news we've had some more kittens around. Yesterday I was looking out the window and saw a black thing at the bottom of the field. I figured I'd go check it out and turns out it was a kitten! That one ran off a little ways and a little tabby one came out. They were older kittens, but still kittens. I got within two feet of the tabby before it started walking off. I (stupidly) decided to run back inside to get some treats and the cat carrier and when I got back they were both gone. We searched until it got dark, but we couldn't find them. The area they were in is full of tangled trees, vines, and prickers. It was not fun looking in that. I'm hoping they'll be back around so I can catch them. I don't think they're anyone's pets and I think they were dumped. There's been quite a few older kittens roaming around, but these are the first to not bolt when they saw me (the black one ran initially, but stayed and watched).

No comments:

Post a Comment