Friday, July 26, 2013

Flash Back Friday...Uhhh

~For the time being, I can't do flash back Friday. I'm not on my laptop, so I don't have the pictures handy. For now all I can share is a funny story about Casie. At least I find it pretty funny. It may turn out to be one of those 'you had to be there' stories, but we'll give it a try anyway. 

Casie would always sleep on my bed with me. I'd wake up every morning with her sleeping beside me. When I was younger, she slept on the side of my bed facing outwards(my bed was somewhat against the wall). One morning, someone came upstairs to wake me up for school. Usually my dad just yells for us to wake up and rarely would come upstairs to wake us up. As the person approached my bed, Casie gave the loudest hiss. One of my friends compared her hiss to the sound of ripping cardboard. She was very loud. She wasn't very vocal like Cherry, but she had a scary hiss. Anyway, that morning I ended up waking up to a ferocious cat snarling at someone(did I mention Casie slept next to my head where the second pillow would be?). The person ended up being terrified of Casie. I found it pretty comical. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment