Monday, July 22, 2013

Monstah Monday: Oh, what's this thing for?

Hello everyone! Cherry here! We're finally getting back into the swing of things. I, for one, never stopped causing trouble, so there's probably lots of little stories I can tell you. Today, we'll cover my mischief from yesterday.

So, Mommy makes clay dragons and she'll soon be selling them. Yesterday she decided to take pictures of all the ones she had to sell plus one that's going to her Grandma. To do this she decided to mess around with a back drop(aka a white sheet thrown over a poster board). I found it very interesting.

"What's this doing here?"

"Wait. Are you taking pictures of me right now?!"

"Hmmmm...this sheet looks like it would be fun to tear apart."

The set up.
Now I'll show you some of Mommy's dragons to take up space in this post.

Seashell Dragon. This one's going to her Grandma.

Lilac Seaglass. One of her favorites.

Candy corn.

The "fur" is supposed to be ombre. 




*Note: The colors are a bit off. They're a lot different in person. Mommy's got to play around with the pictures a bit before they're ready.*

No comments:

Post a Comment